Friday 10 October 2014

Friday October 10, 2014

Good evening ladies & gentlemen,

I know that some people have been having a hard time with Google Classroom while working from home.  It is important that we try our best to make sure that we are able to access it because I am hoping to be able to do more assignments this way.  If there are ever any times where it is not working for you because your computer is not working properly, or for any other reason, please try your best to complete the assignment on paper.  You can call a friend if you need to in order to find out what the assignment is, if you don't already know.  If you can't get it done, please just have your parents write a note explaining.

There is no homework for the weekend.  I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with your families.  We all have a lot to be thankful for.  I am thankful for my class this year.  You are a great group of students!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mr. Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment