Monday 23 November 2015

Monday November 23, 2015

Good evening ladies & gentlemen,

Today was a great day!  I'm very proud of how hard everyone worked.  You did a great job of working together to achieve the goal of learning in an authentic and enjoyable way!  I'd love to encourage you to discuss with your parents what we learned today regarding the value of self-directed learning (taking responsibility for your learning).

And now a little note for you and your parents,.....

I know that parents love being able to have a "window" into the classroom whenever possible, and it is extremely beneficial for this to happen.  For this reason, I have created a Twitter account which will allow you to get a glimpse into what we are doing in the classroom.  Today I began posting pictures of some of our work (no student faces are being shown).  I would like to encourage parents and students to regularly take a look at the posts so that you can have an improved idea of all the learning we are engaged in.  You can follow the link below to find the page.  I don't believe you need to have a Twitter account in order to view our posts and links.  I'm looking forward to sharing with you throughout the year. 

https://twitter.com/jonathanwcarr1


Please find your homework below....

Literacy - Please share your article with me on Google Drive

Art - Unity & Harmony assignments due Monday

Music - Thor's Hammer

-Art forms due back.

Science - Make sure you are keeping up with the assignments on Mrs. Foster's outline sheet.

-You should now have indoor shoes at school please.

-Please make sure you always have an age appropriate book to enjoy reading at school.


Have a great night!

Mr. Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment