Friday 8 May 2020

Friday May 8, 2020

Good morning everyone,

Announcement
For any students who are observing Ramadan, please do not hesitate to let me know if completing your online assignments is a challenge.  It is my goal to make sure that school never interferes.  My priority is to ensure that the lessons I provide allow Ramadan to remain your priority.  Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help make sure that you are able to maintain your priorities.  Please let me know anything that you need, or anything that I can do.  Thank you, everyone :)

Today's Assignments

Literacy
- Please complete the "Journals Revision Task" which was assigned May 4th (see May 4th blog).  It appears that many people were not able to complete this, so I would like to give another opportunity today.
- Otherwise, there is no Literacy assigned today.

Math
- Please complete "Equivalent Ratios (Part 1)"
- This should take approximately 45 minutes.

French
- Please complete French work for Mme Murgan on her blog.
- This should take approximately 15 minutes.


Music
- Mr. Alexander has created a Google Classroom for you.
- The class code is rda7tka
- This should take you approximately 10 minutes per day.

Free Choice/Catch Up
- Please use the last 45 minutes to catch up on any work.
- You can complete the Literacy "Journals Revision Task", Geography, Science, French, Music, Health, Phys Ed .... Anything you could use time to complete.







Have a great day,

Jonathan Carr
jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment