Monday 15 June 2020

Monday June 15, 2020

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all had a terrific weekend.

Today is the first day of material retrieval at the school.  Please talk to your parents about the time that they have set to sign up.  If you have any issues, please let me know.  I may have difficulty responding to emails today as I am in the school supervising the retrieval, but I will respond when I am able :)



Science
- Please complete the work assigned by Ms. Glanfield.
- This should take approximately 30 minutes.

Literacy
- Please work on "Lesson #2 - Reflecting on Overt & Implied Messages" (Shoe Advertisement project).
- This will take you 2 days to complete.
- I recommend spending 40 minutes on it today, and 40 minutes on it tomorrow. 

French
- Please complete French work for Mme Murgan on her blog.
- This should take approximately 15 minutes.


Music
- Mr. Alexander has created a Google Classroom for you.
- The class code is rda7tka
- This should take you approximately 10 minutes per day.



Have a great day,

Mr. Carr

jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment