Tuesday 9 November 2021

Tuesday November 9, 2021

 Hello everyone!



Please find tonight's homework below....




VERY IMPORTANT - Please ask your family if they are getting my emails that I have sent though EDSBY.  If there is another email that your family would prefer I use, please have them email it to me at jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca.  Thank you!



Math - Please complete the two questions on the green sticky notes on SLIDE 17 of the Probability CLASS JAMBOARD.  You can use slides 15-17 to help you.  (Due tomorrow).


Math - Today we reviewed Slides #15-17 of tthe Probability CLASS JAMBOARD.  Please make sure you understand these concepts.  Come to class with any questions.  Feel free to see me at morning recess for extra help.  (Due tomorrow).


Math - Please get your Fractions Math test signed by a parent/guardian and returned to Mr. Carr (due tomorrow).  Please remember that you are encouraged to correct your test and arrange a time to come and see me to show me your new understanding.  I am also very happy to continue to help you with the concepts.  I would recommend reviewing the following slides to help you with concepts you may have struggled with....

Fractions Slideshow....

Slides 20, 31-46

Class Jamboard #1

Slides 13-20

Jamboard #2

All slides (multiplying & dividing fractions)



Spelling - Spelling Quiz Friday.  Here are your words for the week....

entrance

envelope

equator

especially

establish

example

excellent

excitement

exercise

experience

exterior

familiar

faucet

fierce

fireproof

following



Have a great evening everyone!


Mr. Carr

jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment