Monday 6 March 2023

Monday March 6, 2023

 Good evening everyone, 


This week is Spirit Week.  The class that wins will have a prize.  Here are the spirti days for the week....

SPIRIT DAYS:

Tuesday- Twin/Triplet/class day

Wednesday- Anything but a backpack day (students need to bring their items in something that is not a backpack)

Thursday- Throw Back Thursday (80's/90's clothing)

Friday- Fancy Friday


Ice Cream sales - Some students have ordered ice cream which will start being delivered on Fridays.  If there is any left over, there will be the option to purchase some for $2.


Please find your homework below....



Literacy - Please complete THIS TASK (Due tomorrow)


Literacy - Draft with your ending is due on Friday.  It is also expected that by Friday you have taken time to go back and review the links below to ensure that you have met the expectations that we have been working on over the last few weeks... (Due Friday)

1.  What is my story REALLY about?

2.  Does my story fit on a story arc?

3.  Have I elaborated on the important parts to SHOW what the story is really about?  (i.e., do I know how much "change" is in my characters' pockets?  Am I showing the character of my characters, and showing what the story is really about through the events in the story?

4.  Have I written descriptively using figurative language?

5.  Have I ended my story well?


Math - Percents Unit test is on Friday.  Please see the review found at the bottom of THIS DOC  (Due Friday)


Math - In class on Monday, we completed the work below.  I will not set a due date on this, but you are responsible for it for the test on Friday.  Please see me if you would like help/support.....

1. These 3 REVIEW QUESTIONS

2. Practise…

    1. Exercises #1-3

    2. Answers & Solutions


Have a great evening,

Mr. Carr

jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca  


No comments:

Post a Comment