Thursday 19 October 2023

Thursday October 19, 2023

 Good evening everyone, 


 

Please find this evening's homework below....


Picture Orders - Order cards have been sent home.  In order to get free shipping to the school, there is a order due date of OCTOBER 20th...THIS IS TOMORROW!  Otherwise, shipping charges will be applied.  I apologize for this quick deadline!  This is my fault, as I did not see the picture forms in my mailbox.  I apologize for my error!



P.A. Day - Please remember that tomorrow is a P.A. Day.



Math -  If you did not complete in class, please complete your SUMMATIVE TASK for Monday.  (Due Monday)



Literacy - Please complete your PLANNING CHARTS for Task #4 - Shoe Task (Due Monday)


History - The final task for Task 1b will be due on Wednesday October 25th.  No extensions.  You have lots of time.  (Due Wednesday)







Have a great evening,

Mr. Carr

jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca  


No comments:

Post a Comment