Thursday 20 December 2012

Thursday December 20, 2012

Good evening everyone,

Today the students performed in the school Holiday Concert.  For those parents who were able to make it, I am sure we all can agree that we each had a big smile on our faces as we watched the students perform so well.  I always love watching the students display their talents.

Tomorrow we will be having a pancake breakfast with Mr. Martyn's class.  Students have been informed that if they would like to they can bring an additional snack for the class as long as there is enough for everyone to share as well as remaining nut free.  (WE DO HAVE STUDENTS WITH NUT ALLERGIES IN THE CLASSROOM).

This will be my last post before the Christmas break.  There is no homework over the break.

To all those families who celebrate Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas, and to those who spend the holidays in other ways, I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday. 

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment