Friday 27 September 2013

Friday September 27, 2013

Good evening everyone,

We had a great day today!  I am very proud of the effort that everyone displayed today as we worked toward doing our personal best by displaying enthusiasm and hard work in the activities we worked on.

Please remember that your homework for this weekend is to read for 30 minutes and then complete pages in your Reader's Notebook.  There is no limit to the amount that you complete in your Reader's Notebook, but I would like everyone to spend at least 15 minutes completing as much good work as they can.

Have a great weekend!  I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday!

Mr. Carr


*Note to parents.....

I am starting to write the blog in a way which is addressed to the students for I believe it serves as a way to develop a greater sense of responsibility for their own learning.  I would however appreciate parents taking the time to look over the homework as well.  The extra support that you provide is of  tremendous value to both your child, as well as myself.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment