Tuesday 6 September 2016

Tuesday September 6, 2016

Good evening everyone!

I would like to welcome everyone to Rick Hansen P.S. for the 2016-2017 school year.  I am genuinely excited for the year ahead, and look forward to getting to know each of you and your families.

Parents & guardians, please see the note I sent home introducing myself.  It provides the opportunity for me to introduce myself, as well as allow you to learn more about our class.

This blog will serve as a location for all homework to be posted.  I update this blog each night, and students are asked to please check it each evening.  We also have a Twitter account which can be accessed through the following link (you do not need a Twitter account to simply view the page): https://twitter.com/jonathanwcarr1



Tonight's homework is as follows:

1. School Start Up Package - please sign & return forms by Friday September 9

2.  Digital permission form (From Mr. Carr) - please sign & return forms by Friday September 9

3.  Get to know you letter (From Mr. Carr) - please sign & return forms by Friday September 9

4.  Please ensure that you have a book at school which you are prepared to read each day.  It should be appropriate reading level.

5.  Students are strongly encouraged to place a lock on their lockers.  Once you have the lock, please provide me with the combination.





Have a great evening!

Mr. Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment