Monday 30 March 2020

Update

Hello everyone!

It is very nice to be able to reach out to you all.  I hope you are all happy and healthy.  I am certainly missing seeing everyone. 

Unfortunately, I don't have much information at this point in regards to how we will be progressing with our learning throughout the year.  All I know is that plans are being put in place, and that I will share as much as I can with you as soon as I can. 

In the meantime, please know that I am thinking of you all, and no matter what our next steps are, I hope to be able to connect with all of you soon. 

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to send me an email at jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca.

Please keep checking this blog often.  When the information comes, I anticipate it will come in stages, so it will be important that you are checking in on the blog because this is where I will continue to post information and updates.

I know you have heard me say this before, but please remember that I, as well as all of the staff at Rick Hansen PS care about you very much and we are here to support you in any ways that we can.  I miss you all!  All the best to you and your families :)

Mr. Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment