Friday 18 December 2015

Friday December 18, 2015

Good evening everyone!

You all performed very nicely as a band today at the assembly.  I really enjoyed seeing everyone's hard work pay off.  We're fortunate to have such an amazing music educator in Mrs. Legros, and talented students to perform!

There is no homework for the break.

I just wanted to let everyone know how incredibly proud I am of all of you.  I hope you all have a very nice break, for you have been working hard and you deserve it.  I often realize how fortunate I am to be able to come to work every day and teach a group of students that I enjoy so much.  Each and every one of you are terrific young people, with so many talents, and the potential to do great things.  I'm particularly proud of the empathy I so often see in you all as a group.  I can tell that you care about each other, and it speaks volumes to the character you have developed through the years.  I hope you never lose your ability to work hard, do your best, and show genuine care for those around you.  You're a terrific group, and I am so thankful that I get to teach so many of you for a second time :)

If you and your family celebrate Christmas, I wish you a very Merry Christmas.  If you celebrate another holiday, I wish you a very happy celebration.  And for any without a specific celebration, I wish you a wonderful, restful time with your family.

Happy New Year!


Mr. Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment