Thursday 9 April 2020

Thursday April 9th, 2020



Good morning everyone, 

Please find today's assignments below.

Grade 2 students can find their work below as well.


Today's Assignments 

Literacy 
- Please complete journal prompt #3 - If you could change anything about school, what would it be?  (Please be honest, and I encourage you to be creative).
- This task should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

Math
- P.291 #15
- This should take approximately 30 minutes.

French
- Please complete task for Mme Murgan.
-This should take 15 minutes to complete.

Geography
- Please use the last 45 minutes to work on the Chapter 7 - Climate Task.  I believe most of you are probably complete this by now since it was started before March Break and we had class time to work on it.
Due Tuesday.




Any Questions?
- It is very important that you ask questions while you complete your assignments!
- Please write any questions that you have in the document found in the links below.  If you have a private question, you can email me at jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca








Grade 2 - Science, Health, Drama
Hello parents & students.  From now on, I will post all assignments on Google Classroom.  I will also post the assignments on this blog page.

The assignments that I provide should only take about 10 minutes.  The reason for this is to ensure that the focus for students is on Literacy & Math instruction, and to ensure that they are not getting overloaded with work.

The Google Classroom code is lrxnl6n .

Here is a video that Mrs. Ford created to help explain how to use Google Classroom.

Please feel free to email me at any time with questions, or if there are any struggles or concerns.  My office hours are 11am - 12pm, Monday thru Friday.  My office hours will be the time that I can be most easily reached, but feel free to contact me any time.



Have a great day,

Jonathan Carr
jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment