Monday 3 January 2022

Happy New Year! Info regarding Remote/Online Learning

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year!  The following message was put on the stream of our Google Classroom homepage.  I recommend reading it on Google Classroom because there is a video & other links attached to that message that you will need.  Thank you!




Hello everyone,



Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful break with your families.



As I am sure you have heard, we will be online for at least two weeks.



Here are some important details to be aware of....



1)  We are going to continue to ENJOY the process of THINKING DEEPLY, BEING COURAGEOUS & WORKING HARD.  It is my goal that we enjoy online learning!


2)  You are expected to BE ON TIME....have your CAMERA ON....COMPLETE ALL WORK ....ASK QUESTIONS...& PARTICIPATE.  


3)  Class begins at 9:10 each day.  We will follow our regular class schedule.  The class schedule/timetable is attached below.


4)  I recognize that learning from home can present challenges, and you may not be able to meet all of these expectations all the time.  NO PROBLEM, BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!  I will be excited to help and support you in every way I can 😀👍



The way to get onto Google Classroom has not changed....



Google Meet Website.... https://meet.google.com/


Nickname/Password code..... rhpscarr


Please feel free to email me at jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca if you are having any issues, concerns or questions.


SEE YOU WEDNESDAY @ 9:10am 😀 


Mr. Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment