Friday 4 November 2022

Update... Asynchronous learning will continue on Monday

Hello everyone, 

I have just been informed that we will be continuing Asynchronous Learing on Monday.  Please note the following...


1)  On Monday morning I will post the asynchronous work for the day.  Make sure you keep up with all work.  I can provide extensions if needed.

2)  If you are having any learning challenges, or challenges to be able to get the work done, please don't hesitate to let me know.  Send me an email or leave a private comment on Google Classroom.

3) My email is jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca

4) If you need help with anything, I can arrange to meet with you virtually on Google Meet to help you.  Just let me know and I will set up a Google Meet.

5)  The Art Task that was due on Monday can simply be brought in and handed in when we return to the classroom.


Thank you, everyone!

Mr. Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment