Friday 18 November 2022

UPDATE REGARDING MONDAY

Hello everyone,

I just got word that learning on Monday will be SYNCHRONOUS.  This means that we will actually be MEETING ON GOOGLE MEET for class.  We will be following the same class schedule as normal.  That means class will begin at 9:10am.  

Here is all you need to know for Monday....

1) Log on to Google Meet for 9:10am using the code rhpscarr.

2)  Email me if you have any issues logging in.  My email is jonathan.carr@yrdsb.ca.

3)  Email me at any time, for any reason.  It is important that you communicate with me if you are having any challenges.  This will allow me to support you.

4)  If plans change, and we are in school on Monday, I will post an updated message here on the blog.

5)  Please remember that online learning will still be DEEP LEARNING!  We can still WORK HARD & ASK QUESTIONS :)


Thank you, everyone!

Mr. Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment